Principally for major companies who wish to support us
Why become a Corporate Donor?
“We’re a busy industry and a fragmented one. Today and tomorrow will always take precedence over yesterday. Yet our history contains work and wisdom of priceless value. So we should all be deeply grateful that HAT exists – and we should all show evidence of that gratitude in the most generous and concrete way.”
Sir Martin Sorrell CEO WPP
- Since HAT’s foundation as a charity 40 years ago, financial support from corporate business has ensured the continuity of its vital work in collecting and preserving the UK’s advertising and communications heritage so that it can be accessible to all for research and study. In doing so, companies have not only helped HAT to amass the largest archive of British advertising in the world but also enabled researchers to benefit from the richness and diversity of its content.
- Such a commendable act of corporate responsibility ensures HAT can continue to serve the marketing communications industries for the future as well as provide inspiration for today’s students and practitioners.
- Companies can obtain tax relief on their financial donations.
- Corporate Donor’s names are displayed in the reception area at the HAT Archive & Study Centre, on HAT’s website, in the annual report and in our regular e-newsletter bulletins. Donors also receive HAT’s regular news bulletins.
- Keeping our collections relevant and accessible to today’s industry researchers as well as academics and enthusiasts is our core activity – but it is a costly business. Our much-valued donors provide vital funds that enable us to respond to the research needs and 21st century digital technologies. This includes keeping records up to date and developing vital services such as our public research facilities, online e-learning resources to colleges and higher education institutions, website image and TV commercial galleries and the development of HAT’s online archive collections catalogue (2016).
- Your company can make a real difference to the speed of progress we can make at HAT by becoming one of our prestigious corporate donors.
If you would like to find out more about corporate donation please contact us:
The History of Advertising Trust
Current Corporate Donors include:
|Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO Ltd
Adam & Eve DDB
Bartle Bogle Hegarty
Heineken UK Ltd
|M & C Saatchi
Saatchi & Saatchi
|The Solus Club
Thinkbox TV Ltd
Wieden & Kennedy
Worshipful Company of Marketors
WPP 2005 Ltd