Work for us
We are looking for a new full-time DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE.
The successful candidate will be developing revenue streams, providing marketing support and creating/managing licensing opportunities for the world's largest advertising archive.
To develop revenue streams, provide marketing support and create/manage licensing opportunities for the world’s largest advertising archive.
Developing Revenue Streams
• Build on the core revenue streams of agency legacy and brand heritage and other key products and services.
• Develop fundraising initiatives and grant applications.
• Create corporate sponsorship packages and manage the Friends’ Scheme.
• Devise innovative storytelling campaigns directed at target markets.
• Schedule compelling releases for media coverage.
• Manage and grow the CRM database by networking and attending events.
• Develop effective communication with clients, opinion formers and stakeholders through the design and publication of flyers, newsletters and the annual review.
• Take ownership of HAT’s websites, social media presence and SEO.
Managing Licensing Opportunities
• Develop licensing opportunities and manage the relationships and agreements with brand owners and merchandise suppliers.
• Manage the content and relationships with users and funders of other services that make use of the archive’s assets
Raveningham Norfolk (driving licence and use of car essential)
: Full-time (permanent staff)
: c. £22,000 per annum
Hours of work
: 40 hours per week
If you are ambitious and want to be creative in your approach, please email your CV and a one-page letter
outlining why you should be shortlisted for interview to our Director, John Gordon-Saker, (email@example.com) by noon on Friday, 6 October. Interviews will take place the following week.
We are also always on the look our for enthusiastic volunteers to help our archivists.